Quy Mill Hotel is a privately owned hotel with an existing health club and swimming pool.
They chose us above three other companies to work closely alongside their architect and interior designer to add a day spa facility. We designed and manufactured bespoke products to match their specific requirements.?The new facility offered five new treatment rooms, including one double treatment room, and a relaxation room.
- Poolside sauna manufactured in alder with behind bench heater, auto essence dosing and amber lighting under the benches and in the backrests, providing a soft and relaxing atmosphere.
- Two-person Rasul room tiled in large format porcelain tiles and glass mosaics, fully programmed and incorporating automatic showers, music, heated seats and sequence feature lighting.
- 'C' surround shower enclosure tiled in glass mosaics with rain dance shower head.
- Three heated relaxation benches tiled with glass mosaics.
- Wet treatment table for body wraps, scrubs, peelings and hot stone treatments. The treatment table can also be use for ayurvedic treatments.
- Dry flotation bed for body wraps and cosmetic treatments.
- Two-person treatment spa bath for hydrotherapy massage.